If you want to remain competitive in your industry, it is vital that you keep up with your competitors. And there’s a good chance that many of them are already using digital marketing strategies to reach new leads, engage current customers, and influence purchasing decisions.
- Digital marketing can help brands improve their customer relationships.
- Your brand can provide a more interactive experience through digital marketing channels.
- It is easy to track and monitor your digital campaigns.
- Digital marketing strategies are affordable.
- More modern consumers are going digital.
In years past developing and implementing marketing campaigns meant running ads on television, radio and placing print ads in newspapers or magazines. However, as recent studies show the world of commerce is moving rapidly toward a digital marketplace, businesses now can expand their reach and connect with their target audience through strategic digital marketing tactics.
Types of Digital Marketing
See below definitions for all types of digital marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Affiliate Marketing
- Native Advertising
- Marketing Automation
- Email Marketing
- Online PR
- Inbound Marketing
- Sponsored Content
- SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” It’s the practice of increasing both the quality and quantity of website traffic, as well as exposure to your brand, through non-paid (also known as “organic”) search engine results.
- Content marketing is a marketing strategy used to attract, engage, and retain an audience by creating and sharing relevant articles, videos, podcasts, and other media. This approach establishes expertise, promotes brand awareness, and keeps your business top of mind when it’s time to buy what you sell
- Social media marketing (SMM) refers to the use of social media and social networks to market a company’s products and services. Social media marketing provides companies with a way to engage with existing customers and reach new ones while allowing them to promote their desired culture, mission, or tone.
- Pay-per-click is an internet advertising model used to drive traffic to websites, in which an advertiser pays a publisher when the ad is clicked. Pay-per-click is commonly associated with first-tier search engines.
- Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts.
- Native advertising, also called sponsored content, is a type of advertising that matches the form and function of the platform upon which it appears. In many cases it functions like an advertorial, and manifests as a video, article or editorial.
- Marketing automation refers to software platforms and technologies designed for marketing departments and organizations to more effectively market on multiple channels online and automate repetitive tasks.
- Email marketing is the act of sending a commercial message, typically to a group of people, using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. It involves using email to send.
- Online Public Relations refers to the use of the internet to communicate with both potential and current customers in the public realm.
- Inbound marketing is a strategy that utilizes many forms of pull marketing—content marketing, blogs, events, search engine optimization (SEO), social media, and more—to create brand awareness and attract new business. … Inbound marketing consists of entirely organic leads, so it relies on brains rather than budget.
- Material in an online publication which resembles the publication’s editorial content but is paid for by an advertiser and intended to promote the advertiser’s product.
Social Media Marketing
This will promote your brand and your brands content on social media channels to Maximize brand awareness, drive traffic, and generate leads for your business. The most popular social media outlets you can use include:
Email marketing is a great way of communicating with your existing audiences, to promote new content, discounts, and events, as well as to direct people toward your business’s website. Here are a few email options Maxclix would send in an email marketing campaign:
- Blog subscription newsletters
- Follow-up emails to website visitors who downloaded something
- Customer welcome emails
- New promotions or exclusive limited time offers
- Tips and tricks for customer support
Google and social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter are becoming the most popular ways clients are searching for and researching to find a specific product or service your company is offering. your company’s online footprint is vital in connecting you with your intended audience. Maxclix offers multiple service plan options to build your brand and help keep your business competitive in the ever-evolving online marketplace utilizing highly developed digital marketing strategies and engaging content to build a brilliant brand for the future. (Insert hyperlink to service page).