Today, smart marketing is no longer just about creating a TV commercial, magazine ad, or killer radio spot. If you’re new to advertising or are simply looking for ways to mix things up, we’re here to help.
- This is the essential first step in your digital marketing journey. Your future customers need to see consistency in your brand’s image and message.
- Social media
- Having a social media page isn’t the same as having a truesocial media presence. Your business needs interesting content that people want to read.
- Mobile advertising
- mobile advertising is changing the game. the role of mobile advertising has taken on a tremendous level of importance.
- If you have a limited budget, forget about attempting to grab the top keywords in your industry, and instead focus on local search results through blog posts and shares linked from your web site and social media accounts.
Organic Advertising Options
Organic marketing uses essential, credible, and value-based tactics to generate awareness and site traffic. When creating a organic digital strategy be sure to include methods that generate business over time instead of using sponsored posts or paid advertising. Anything you don’t directly spend money on falls under the umbrella of organic marketing such as:
- Organic and unpaid social media posts
- Blog posts
- Guest posts
- User-generated content
- Email blasts
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
Paid Advertising Options
- Google Ads
- Google Ads has been the mainstay of online advertising. MaxClix provides a specific google ads service campaign that is designed to help small businesses manage their Ads and get qualified leads for them.
- Bing Ads
- Bing Ads are effective for capturing traffic from Bing and Yahoo. Bing powers ads on Yahoo as well as on partner sites and its own. Also, your dollar will go farther because bids on Bing are significantly cheaper than on Google Ads.
- Facebook Ads
- Facebook has hundreds of millions of users across a mixed user base, you can place ads that target demographics and not just key phrases, so you can reach a specific audience or market. Facebook also has retargeting tools to show ads to people who have visited your landing pages without action.
- Instagram Ads
- Instagram is a great tool for consumer brands to boost sales and generate leads, especially if your target audience is active on this social media platform.
- Twitter ads
- . Get the most bang for your buck on Twitter by using promoted posts for tweets that provide interesting content. Twitter also has other options that include a recurring Promote Mode that prioritizes your most popular tweets every month for a set rate, and boosts for app installs and downloadable content and videos that you feature in your feed.
Accurate Statistics & Data Tracking
Online advertising campaigns are under your full control. MaxClix provides monthly analytics and data reports along with suggestions based on extensive research. You will know the exact expenses, so you can set a daily weekly or monthly budget and monitor overall spending.
Utilizing Internet advertising properly, you will be able to highlight your business beyond your local area and reach out to your target audience worldwide. You don’t have to travel anywhere to expand your business; you can easily connect with your audience with the help of the Internet.
Why Should You Choose Online Advertising For Your Business?
Regardless of whether the advertising is paid or free, the Internet can deliver a global audience to your door. However, bear in mind that any form of paid advertisement only really rents you traffic. If your budget runs out, that traffic stops. By embracing one of MaxClix service plans that offers search engine optimization (SEO) along with digital strategy and organic search engine optimization in mind, you could get quality organic results that will in time far exceed any of the paid search results generated.
- Changing consumer behavior
- Studies show that most consumers rely on the internet to stay abreast of current affairs.
- Highly convenient
- At a click of a button, consumers can order what they want in the comfort of their homes.
- Its affordable
- It is affordable and trackable. All you need is a reliable internet, a smart device, and the right audience.
- Your competitors are most likely already using online advertising
- Their web presence will expose you to relevant content that will take your small business to the next level.